Friday, February 27, 2009

What Is Pain

Pain is a fasinating subject, because we all have it, and non of us really understand it. For example; is there a middle ground seperating good pain from bad pain? if so, do we all see that middle ground differently? is good feelings, pain, or is sexual feelings or urges pain, or is pain just a bad feeling? It seems from what I have learned, is that pain can be good or bad, depending on who interprets what you feel. It also depends on what kind of environment you were in when you grew up. Some feel a bad pain when they here a nasty word, others don't don't feel anything, and some feel good pain and even get turned on by hereing those nasty words. Some of the answers I found are amazing. Like, some people actuly get turned on by what we call bad pain, and pain good and bad can cause a person to pass out. So I will write about pain in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment